Search here

Google

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Shopping right for safety

I had a very interesting task this week.My friend had rented out a huge building for his new business and I was given a team of 20 men who had retired from army.My job was to provide them with the best apparel,accessories and equipment to make them a perfect security team.My search for cheap duty gear ended with this site.Apart from offering a very wide range of products ranging from apparels,badges,bags,footwear and many more,the site also has a very user friendly interface easy to use interface.Orders can be made via phone,mail,fax and also a very trusted online gateway.I was really happy with the offers available and also the personal account managers who responded very fast.
I am now one of their very happy customers.

No comments: