Search here

Google

Monday, September 28, 2009

Game On

It had been a very hectic week for me in college.I decided to take a well deserved break and get back to my long lost passion of gaming.This may have been because one of my friends had gifted me a World of Warcraft game cd and I was really tempted to give it a try.I had to find some one else who had played it.My immediate destination was the Rugged nerds gaming forum and as always it was a very wise decision.I was really excited to be a part of this world.They had well categorised sections for pc,console and egaming.

There were also numerous threads and active discussions on game specific topics.It was a good place also to carry out general chat and discussions as well.

4 comments:

IEDig.com said...

I would like to invite you to join blogging Social Netwrking
IEDig.com
which helps you to get more visitors to your blogs and you get the chance
to meet other celebrity bloggers.

Join IEDig.com

tagskie said...

hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/

teendudes said...

i hate pc games but as you said forums help us a lot. That is agreed !!

Anonymous said...

Nike free cheap
Free run sale
Nike Lunar haze sale
Nike hyper women shoes
Cheap Nike free run
Nike free run
Nike free run sale
Nike free shoes
nike dynamo free
Nike air presto
Cheap Nike free
nike free run 2
free run shoes
nike free 2 sale