Search here

Google

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

About me

People give out real interesting answers when asked this question..tell me about yourself.A few I found interesting.
"I'm Beyond your imagination"..well why on earth am I going to imaging about this guy and that too a guy.

"for describing ownself it is much tedious work,so ask to my best friend.
I believe in honesty , truthness, punctuality.
in short Introvert, Reserved, Very Comitted, Co-operative, Imaginative these r some words which u can use to describe me"....
Oh yes ,,he says its a tedious job and look at all the words he uses to describe himself.

And see this one
"ppl describe me as>>>>>
1.morbid<<<
2.violent<<<
3.destructive<<<
4.psychotic<<<
5.un-stoppable<<<
6.corrupted<<<
7.crack(???)<<<
8.groosom<<<
9.enthusiastic<<<
10.insane<<<
11.*out of my mind*<<<
12.MaNIaC<<<
13.CR@zY<<<
14.incorrigible<<<
15.....and on and on and on......><><><><><
...im just 13 ... come and get urself ready to be misleaded..ull have a hell of a time wid me...i wont bring u near a zone where ull get BORED!...GUARANTEED!;)"

Just 13..and so much to say..oh my god..the list would reach 100 at an age of 20.

2 comments:

earthlingorgeous said...

I think people find it hard to describe themselves because they are worried or conscious that other people would react differently or disagree.

But when we are confident enough we can summarize the "about me" description and not worry about how others would see is because we know ourselves better than others.

That 13 year old boy is funny, I bet his list could go longer as he age or maybe shorter when he is sure who he is.

Anonymous said...

nike free run
nike free 3.0
nike free run plus
nike free 2011
nike free run 2011
nike free 7.0