Search here

Google

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A few jokes

I found a few jokes to be very interesting...

A couple is lying in bed. The man says, "I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world."
The woman replies, "I'll miss you..."


Isnt this the state of many couples in the world?Are people living in a real happy married life or is it a mere fear for the society that keeps them together?

Q: What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man?
A: A rumor
I understand that all men will do agree to this.Arent men considered fools and isnt is a common feeling among women that men are inferior in terms of intelligence?

Q: Why do little boys whine?
A: They are practicing to be men.
As a child you always tend to imitate your parents,heroes,inspirations,teachers etc.We were monkeys once and monkeys are best at imitating ..so it obviously shows.

Q: What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for breath and calling your name?
A: You did not hold the pillow down long enough.
Once again a state of unrest in marriage.

And this one...ppl dont get offended ..
Q: Why do men whistle when they are sitting on the toilet?
A: It helps them remember which end they need to wipe.
I found this to be damn hilarious.Could not stop laughing when I actually imagined the visual.You know I am such a person in whose mind a visual flashes everytime I hear a joke or read a story.

No comments: