Search here

Google

Monday, June 9, 2008

Fitness

Fitness is one issue that is a concern for many of us.I rise up evryday with this in mind.Me being a kabaddi player it is important for me to actually be fit all time.The sport is a very tough one where I get injured most of the times being in the front line of attack.It been quite some time since I have been playing this sport of mine and I love to play it.Maybe this passion in me is the reason for many for many of my injuries.I have sustained quite a few injuries in this sport and many of those have left permanent marks in me.I have a shoulder injury that has caused a ligament tare and this is such a pain considering the fact that each time my shoulder drops off from the socket while playing and I have to place it again in the right spot.

No comments: