Search here

Google

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I took up a personality test

This is what the site says.....Friends should tell me if its true...




Your Personality Is



Guardian (SJ)




You are sensible, down to earth, and goal oriented.

Bottom line, you are good at playing by the rules.



You tend to be dominant - and you are a natural leader.

You are interested in rules and order. Morals are important to you.



A hard worker, you give your all at whatever you do.

You're very serious, and people often tell you to lighten up.



In love, you tend to take things carefully and slowly.



At work, you are suited to almost any career - but you excel in leadership positions.



With others, you tend to be polite and formal.



As far as looks go, you are traditionally attractive. You take good care of yourself.



On weekends, you tend to like to do organized activities. In fact, you often organize them!


9 comments:

Fanty said...

i think you have made up these comments by yourself... juz kiddin man.. everything what d site has said are true ..

arvind said...

@karthik...knew ppl wud hav a doubt,,,

Joy0z said...

Hello Arvin..As you wish in blog catalog i'm here. You're not God, you're just his creation :) Visit any of my blogs too!

earthlingorgeous said...

hmmmm well I don't know you that well but hmmm these are nice descriptions you got about you :)

arvind said...

@joy..

Well acc to indian beliefs and god resides in all of his creations.
so am god too.and so are u..

arvind said...

@ earthling

I get a feeling that ull get better comments,,

Sandya said...

as far as i knw about u, ur personality is f this kind nly but not xactly correct ....

ctdweller said...

I have loads of whatchmacallits from blogthings. See it through my: http://theibanagandblogthings.blogspot.com

I think blogthings are strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Cheers!

Unknown said...

I don't know you much yet so I cannot say much.

Hey If you are up for it, I have a cool tag for you.

http://www.pinayjade.com/2008/04/worldwide-linky-love.html

Have a great weekend.