Search here

Google

Friday, April 11, 2008

TODAY'S FORTUNE

Orkut churns out random fortune lines daily...
I found dose interesting if not true atleast..

Todays fortune for me was " Your winsome smile will be your sure protection"...This one line will never hold true for me anyday in my life...Those who know me will understand this.. Coz ive had this stupid habit of letting out silly smiles in the worst situations ive ever faced in life.This has been my habit right from my school days.Once when my class was caught for a stupid prank we played on the houses besides our school,we were made to stand in the school grounds and our correspondent was addressing us with lots of anger in his voice and me being the class leader was called up on the stage for asking apology and I came up with a big smile in my face...donno what my correspondent felt..
Stages i.e podiums of any sort have allways been rib tickling to me...whenever am asked to handle a seminar or even utter few words on stage i come up with smiles the moment i see the people sitting in front of me..and now the habit has worsened to loud laughters as mentioned in one of my previous posts.
Atleast these maybe entertaining to the onlookers but i smile even when people are seriously scolding me or advising me.My HOD had a tough time in making me heed to her orders in our department symposium activities and for her every practically impossible suggestion I would come up with a hearty smile and it was really good to see her annoyed at my reactions.
Worse still was a situation in college when was almost slapped by a girl for what my friends did,my first reaction was a smile which i consider my silliest so far.
People have started asking me if i had any other reaction to be put up on my face other than a smile....smiling in my case has eased out many situations and worsen many...must try and reduce this before I end up in a job..

3 comments:

FANTY said...

ha ha.... but u havn't said anything about your face turnin pink when u start smiling.. wonder how on earth a person can bring such a color instantly..

and the girl who might have slapped you would never do it cos u r d only person sighting her.. u r d only person who respect her as a living... so keep on smiling at her.. good luck for u r ........

Unknown said...

dai.. fish a pathu sirichathuku ellam feel panikitu... nalla siri nanba.. un siripai pathu than fish mayanga pora...

Sandya said...

anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening...
so wid ur smile u can easily overcome difficult situations than wen u frown them...keep smiling and u looks good wen u smile...