Search here

Google

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Scribble

Scribble is an online drawing site where people from all over the world can work on a drawing at the same time.
Finished drawings can be published to the gallery where they are commented and rated by the users . iScribble is a great place for beginners to learn drawing but also features advanced drawing tools for more demanding users.
You many wonder why this post out of nothing on an online drawing tool...drawing or rather scribbling has been in my blood.I keep drawing lotus patterns all over my place.On books,notes,floor,kerchiefs,hands,faces,monitors,mouse pads etc.
This is a habit that peaks up during study holidays when am surrounded by books and papers with nothing much to do than scribble.Dont have any idea why this habit has stuck to me.I think there are many otheres in this world with a similar problem.This site is now a relief to me serving as a replacement to all the poor things i mentioned.

2 comments:

shrill said...

ditto!!
same here...
exams tym is the best tym to actually hone all those skills...
be it doodling on pages..or long hours of music!!
neways i need to chk iscribble...
quantum of solace for ppl like us...

arvind said...

@shrill
Have seen very few like this...thank god...I have company...